Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ok, i'm done!

Ok, I finally got moved! wow that was busy work! but! i've got out here to ogden; gotten to see my family that lives near!:) now i need to get the art studio in order... THAT will be another big undertaking! it's been so nice to feel i've accomplished so much in single handedly moving a house of 23 years accross the country. I do feel like i'm sort of alone in a new town. it's a sleepy little town; there doesn't seem to be much going on. today for instance is very quiet in my area; no one out except the snow! there is lots of snow! i'm calculating how much falls by a stick in my back yard... when it accumulates to 3 ft. i'm afraid i'm going to have to pack up and go back to oklahoma! I miss my freinds and family there an awful lot! but I supose when spring time comes and i can get out i will meet people and be able to go places! I can't wait to find a public art studio! well, not much of an update... but still.....

No comments: